Create Package Body with ODBC

From: Hans Sauren <hsauren_at_gruen-ag.de>
Date: 27 Sep 2004 01:28:27 -0700

Hi all,
we want to create a package body by sending a sql-statement with ODBC. We use ODBC-Driver Version 8.01.07.810 with ORACLE-Database 8.1.7 and 9i. Now it seems that the length of the statement is restricted so that we can't execute statement with more than approximate 9200 characters. But the function we want to create in the package body has more characters.
Does anyone know if there is a length-restriction by executing statements with ODBC? Can I switch the length and if yes where? Or is it possible to create package bodies in an other way than in sending one statement?
Thanks for any idea,

Hans Sauren Received on Mon Sep 27 2004 - 03:28:27 CDT