Oracle Report Builder 6: generating PDF

From: stephan <stephan0h_at_gmx.net>
Date: 24 Sep 2004 06:46:52 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] I've got a question regarding report builder: I've got various independent fields (placeholder columns, no repeating frames) on my report, and it looks great in preview mode. But when I generate a pdf-file, some of the fields are not on one line anymore (being below or above it), and generally the layout has changed slightly. I have tried to tackle the problem by grouping the fields in frames, which has helped a lot, but still there are some nasty fields. Can someone explain to me the mechanism of oracle report's layout engine? Can anyone give me hints on how to improve the situation?

thanks a lot,
stephan Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 15:46:52 CEST

Original text of this message