Re: Data base diagram , help pls

From: Rick van Dijk <rick_at_datanamic.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:19:24 +0200

[Quoted] hello daniel and group,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm sorry. I will not do it anymore here. I can imagine that some people may have problems with it in some groups. Therefor I'll make it good. On this site you'll find a complete list of database modeling tools:

http://www.databaseanswers.com/modelling_tools.htm

But, I don't think it it 'unethical' to promote your own product. It is very difficult not to reply when you can talk about your own product :).

--

Regards,

Rick van Dijk

** Datanamic **
Tools for Database Developers
http://www.datanamic.com

** Datanamic Solutions B.V. **
Ir. Driessenstraat 94F ** 2312 KZ Leiden ** The Netherlands

** E-Mail Adresses **
support_at_datanamic.com
sales_at_datanamic.com
info_at_datanamic.com