Re: Data base diagram , help pls

From: Hans Forbrich <>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:39:54 GMT

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:20:16 +0200, "Rick van Dijk"
> <> wrote:

>>Maybe our tool, DeZign for Databases is something for you. It is a data
>>modeling tool. You can find more info at
>> A 30 day evaluation version is
>>available at
>>Rick van Dijk
>>** Datanamic **
>>Tools for Database Developers
> Please be informed your post is spam, and to promote your own product
[Quoted] > in replying is considered unethical.

This one is somewhat tricky. It is a legitimate response to the OP's question. However, we've seen a number of cases where the original question is really nothing more than a setup to 'legitimize' the spam.

The response could have also mentioned one or two alternatives.

/Hans Received on Wed Sep 22 2004 - 22:39:54 CEST

Original text of this message