Re: PL\SQL package creation

From: DCP <vaagh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:47:20 -0400

THANKS GUYS But none of the solution is working!
I tried to insert a blank line after "/", even created a .SQL file and try to run it after changing VARCHAR TO VARCHAR2...

None of these is working with me....

Thanks you for helping me but i guess its two seperate sql commend so need to execute sepeate as 'Mark' said Received on Wed Sep 22 2004 - 10:47:20 CDT