PL\SQL package creation

From: DCP <vaagh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:40:21 -0400

Hi,

I have following code:
(seems very simple but tricky)

1--  create or replace package testNameConcate
2--  is
3--  function disp(Name varchar)
4--  return varchar;
5--  end testNameConcate;
6--  /
7--  create or replace package body testNameConcate
8--  is
9--  function disp(Name varchar)
10-- return varchar
11-- is
12-- nm varchar(25);
13-- begin
14-- nm='Hello ' || Name;

15-- return nm;
16-- end testNameConcate;
/

As u see "/" is need at line 6 other wise it gives me an error

PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "CREATE" at line 7

but sill this code is giving me a same error, and now it has problem with "/" and error is

PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "/" at line 6

What am i missing here? Received on Wed Sep 22 2004 - 08:40:21 CDT