JDev/cant run Applets

From: d.morel <dmusicman666_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:35:33 -0400

  Hello all..this is driving me crazy... I cant run applets   in IE6.0 using the embedded Oracle 10g server.    here are my peticulars...

     Does this have anything to do with the internal server...
      should I "hit the books" and research web severs.. I am
      really not happening when it comes to web servers ...
      (at this point I am really not sure if I am happening at all...
       I am extremely frustrated having spent so much time on this
       getting nowhere... all I want to do is put a stupid little
       information applet on a JSP page..... haha... I am still smiling)

     I have posted before, hopefully without "grovelling" some kind
     soul could save my sanity here, goodness knows I have really tried
     to do this myself. Any help,  suggestions would be really
     appreciated.... thx in advance regards D.Moore