From: Kristof <dencamel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2004 08:17:36 -0700

I have tried to load the wlclient.jar and the wljmsclient.jar in the database but I'm still having these unresolved errors.

For example when I try to load the wlclient.jar (loadjava -user genesis/rutherford_at_dtdb -resolve wlclient.jar, the first errrors I receive are the following :

errors : class weblogic/corba/client/ClientORBInitializer ORA-29534: referenced object
GENESIS.weblogic/corba/client/security/ClientSecurityManager could not be resolved
errors : class weblogic/corba/client/cluster/ClusterComponentHelper ORA-29521: referenced name org/omg/CORBA/ObjectHelper could not be found
errors : class weblogic/corba/client/cluster/ClusterComponentHolder ORA-29534: referenced object
GENESIS.weblogic/corba/client/cluster/ClusterComponentHelper could not be resolved
errors : class weblogic/corba/client/cluster/ClusterInterceptor ORA-29534: referenced object
GENESIS.weblogic/corba/client/cluster/ClusterComponentHelper could not be resolved

So this means that in the class class
weblogic/corba/client/ClientORBInitializer there is a reference to other classes but these classes are also in the same jar file !!! I use loadjava with the resolve option but it doesn't seem to resolve anything because the ClientORBInitializer class is loaded first and therefore the references cannot be resolved... Or am I doing something wrong ??

Thanx for any advice...

Kristof Received on Mon Sep 20 2004 - 10:17:36 CDT