Forms Developer 6 using Oracle 10g

From: Eduardo S?nchez M. <esanchez_at_gmx.net>
Date: 17 Sep 2004 08:25:27 -0700

Hi everybody!
We are analyzing our move from Oracle 8i to Oracle 10g.. The thing is that we have a Client/Server application developed with Forms Developer 6, and we're wondering if that application can run without problems against Oracle 10g...
could it be posible?
thanks in advance for any suggestion or advice.. regards,
-eduardo s.m. Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 10:25:27 CDT