javaload weblogic.jar

From: Kristof <dencamel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Sep 2004 07:40:44 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to load the weblogic.jar into Oracle but I'm having problems resolving the classes.
I use the loadjava utility : loadjava -user schema -resolve weblogic.jar

I have used the option -resolve but I still receive ORA-29534 errors complaining that certain references in a class cannot be resolved. I thought with this option the classes are loaded first and then the resolving begins...
Anybody knows the answer to this ?

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks,

Kristof Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 09:40:44 CDT