Re: HTML DB users?

From: Sean Chang <>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:08:25 -0400

I have done a small production site by using HTMLDB, one word: awesome!!! I have used Oracle OAS4, IAS1, 9iASR2... Jdeveloper, nothing works good like HtmlDB. I would say HTMLDB is the only Oracle Product after database itself really works right away from version1. ( I have not used Oracle Forms version 1, I know it works version 3)

Please look here for my posts: for more interesting discussion.