Re: BUFFER parameter in Oracle EXP utilite

From: Eugene Pyzhyk <pyzhykea_at_belhard.com>
Date: 17 Sep 2004 01:21:34 -0700

> > Question: how i can detect operation system BUFFER size ? (on W2K for
> > example)
> >
> > Thank you!
>
> Try an export with default size and look at the log file generated, the buffer size taken is there.

Sorry, but i'm not found information about BUFFER in log. I try to export data by TOAD (Quest software) and by SQLPLUS EXP command... This is an information in log file:

"Connected to: Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7.4.1 - Production JServer Release 8.1.7.4.1 - Production
Export done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and WE8ISO8859P1 NCHAR character set

About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ...

. . exporting table                 XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          160 rows exported
. . exporting table                 XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          260 rows exported

. . exporting table                 XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          100 rows exported

Export terminated successfully without warnings."

That's all! Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 10:21:34 CEST

Original text of this message