Re: Will We Blow Away Our Existing Oracle DB by Adding C Pre-Compiler?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:50:35 GMT

Cross posting (sending to mltiple comp.databases.oracle.* newsgroups) is not appreciated or necessary.

In addition, multiposting (sending same thing multiple times, so they are not linked) which causes us to stumble across the same question in multiple forums also annoying.

Please restrict these to one forum.

ps - It's been answered elsewhere. Received on Wed Sep 15 2004 - 11:50:35 CDT