Sample code for PLSQL Web

From: Scott Johnson <stj_spam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:41:15 -0400

I'm having a difficult time tryng to get some web code working for pl/sql. I have a html procedure that accepts a parameter and looks up data based on that parameter. If the parameter doesn't exist, then display text entry field and recall the procedure with the value entered.

It looks like htp.isindex might work but I'm not sure how to implement.

Does anyone have or know of some example code to help me out.

Thanks,
Scott Received on Tue Sep 14 2004 - 20:41:15 CDT