Re: Web Sphere Studio or Oracle JDeveloper pro and contra

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:21:23 GMT

REM wrote:

> Can anybody tell me which IDE tools, Web Sphere, JDeveloper or etc, is the
> best for the enterprise applications.
>
> I know that JDEveloper have good IDE for map database object but I am
> interesting for web presentation, which has the best framework part for
> web component, JSP, servlet and etc. I know that in WebSphereStudio can
> put plug-in for Struts framework, but it's look very difficult for develop
> and support.

JDeveloper has very good support for yor requirements.

You are asking for a religious discussion here. If one is missing a specific capability, it'll be included in the next release. IMO, both tools do a fine job - although my personal preference is JDeveloper. Received on Sun Sep 12 2004 - 22:21:23 CDT