Basing a Data Block on a Select Query

From: Hassan Ayub <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Sep 2004 13:02:53 -0700

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to create a data block in Forms 6i, based on a from clause query which I give in the Query Data Source Name Property of the data block, but when I run the form the fields are blank and even when I execute the unrestricted query from the forms runtime environment, the fileds are still not populated and FRM-40505 error is given. Am I missing some basic stuff here?

TIA Hassan Received on Sat Sep 11 2004 - 15:02:53 CDT