Re: DBMS_OUTPUT

From: David_T MO <david.thomas_at_cityutilities.net>
Date: 9 Sep 2004 07:30:41 -0700

Thanks guys, that did the trick.

I'll do some more digging for tutorials, etc. from the sites given, but I have another quick question. Why, when I execute this test SQL script (below), am I getting the message 'Input truncated to 1 characters'?

---

DECLARE BEGIN if abs( ( sysdate - 1 ) - sysdate ) > 6 then

   dbms_output.put_line('Bad Date');

else

   dbms_output.put_line('Good Date');

end if;