Forms with WebCache?

From: José Arango <arango_at_caribe.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:58:05 -0400

Hello everyone,

I plan to install AS10g in the next couple of days. We have about 60 users using a Forms application. I was wondering: Should I give the users the URL containg the port where WebCache listens for? or should I give them the Apache one? I have done a couple of tests myself and I don't perceive any big difference. Since most of the Forms content is dynamic, is there any advantage using WebCache?

Also, what are your experiences -so far- with Forms 10g? Better performance?

Thanks for your comments,
Jose Received on Wed Sep 08 2004 - 01:58:05 CEST

Original text of this message