how create common tables for an user group?

From: Rosa - Terra <>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:09:54 GMT

I have Oracle 9i enterprise.
[Quoted] I've been creating a db and other objects (users, workspaces, roles, profiles,...), but I don' t know how I can create a set of common tables where all the users I've had created can work.

At the moment, if I creat a table in a user squeme, and other users want to access to this table, they have to put first the user's name.

select * from user.table

What I want is to avoid that, and only type:

select * from table

And that, for an user group defined by me.

In this form, all the users could work in the same tables.

Sorry for my speech.

Rosa Mª Sánchez Garrido