Re: Oracle Developer

From: mo <m_at_m.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 01:49:49 +0800

I means the POST TIME of my message in newsgroup is faster is because I'm living in another country which is different from yours, eg Asia. Thus, it is always on top.

I just want to know a best way of learning Oracle Developer - form builder, and I don't think which version, no matter 6i/8i/9i will have a great difference for this issue.

Of course I've looked up information from Internet for solving this, that's why I've bought a reference book from Oracle.

But I think it's better for me to ask expert in newsgroup.

thanks.

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message news:Nxm_c.103683$X12.8855_at_edtnps84...
> mo wrote:
>
> > thanks, I'm from another country, thus the posting time
> > is faster.
> >

> I don't quite understand what you mean by this statement. I'm guessing:
you