Re: Oracle Developer

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:01:33 GMT

mo wrote:

> thanks, I'm from another country, thus the posting time
> is faster.

I don't quite understand what you mean by this statement. I'm guessing: you think it's faster for you to ask questions than to do you own lookups at http://otn.oracle.com

In general the people here refer that you read the other information first and experiment, and then ask for more detail. We are much more friendly when you give details about the environment and what you have tried to do.

Again: What version of Oracle Developer do you mean?

(Also - your habit of replying at the top of is contrary to the normal reply method used and generally desired in this forum. If you wish to get help from this community, it would be appreciated if you use bottom posting techniques and remove unnecessary material. Thanks) /Hans Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 12:01:33 CDT