help me~ ! RMAN Library.

From: 박형석 <uxguru_at_becsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:09:57 +0900

Question is.
I'm tring to making SBT Library.
And I want to another Library with SBT Library. Of course, SBT Library call anoter Library. But, I found that SBT Libarary can not use with other Library. If compiled SBT Library with anoter Library together and make one library, libobk.so, can work.
But, If i make two library, libobk.so ane libxdr.so - for example, RMAN can not load libobk.so.

I have to set any Environment, such as Library path..? Help me~! Received on Fri Sep 03 2004 - 01:09:57 CDT