Need help with the scripts to install base tables for SQL*Forms 3.0

From: <oracle4unix_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2 Sep 2004 17:06:04 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone in here still use SQL*Forms with Oracle 7.x, can you please send me the scripts to install base tables for SQL*Forms 3.0, which locates under the directory $ORACLE_HOME/forms30/admin on Unix platform, there are 5 scripts in total:

1. iaddrop.sql
2. iadtable.sql
3. iadindex.sql
4. iadview.sql
5. iadgrant.sql

I need them to convert some old Forms 3.0 programs into Forms 4.5 then Forms 6i eventually.

Your help in this matter would be much appreciated. Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 19:06:04 CDT