Re: mod_plsql vs java-based apps

From: pstnotpd <schoenmakers_at_tpd.tno.nl>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:49:16 +0200

I did a lot of mod_plsql stuff and never found it a problem. Especially if you're well versed in pl/sql it's a breeze. Did all the coding in TOAD, tended to avoid all the tag specific stuff and just used plain 'htp.p'.

Lately we decided to switch application server and had to do a lot of rewriting. Same would go for changing DB, so I tend to lean towards java   for this reason alone. Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 08:49:16 CDT