Re: ANN: Stylus Studio 5 XML IDE Adds XQuery Development Support for Saxon 7

From: jhking <jhking_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:32:00 -0500

E-mailed to stylus studio customer support: In the comp.databases.oracle.* newsgroup hierarchy product announcements go in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Advertisements posted to comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.tools, comp.databases.oracle.misc and comp.databases.oracle.server are off-topic and will genereally produce an unfavorable reaction towards your product from the readers.

I skipped the apologize routine as what we want is proper posting in the future, the apology (to me, anyway) is entirely secondary. Received on Wed Jul 21 2004 - 22:32:00 CEST

Original text of this message