Forms menus - More details

From: C.O.Jones <nospam.ple_at_se>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:56:01 GMT

[Quoted] Thanks for the replies so far, To clarify :

I'm using Forms 6i with Oracle 9i Personal Edition on Windows XP Professional.

I tried compiling in the following way: In the object navigator I highlighted Menus -> MAIN_MENU_SET. Then from Forms Builder's menus I selected Program -> Compile Selection.

I got a message box titled Compile - MAIN_MENU_SET with a red progress bar that went up to 100%, and a message saying 'compilation completed successfully'

Am I doing this the wrong way?

Despite the message that I've compiled the menu, there is no .mmx file in my source code folder, nor can I find one anywhere else on my hard disk.

I'm not sure what Daniel means by a directory in the path. Should the path include the .mmb file, the .mmx file or the forms compiler? I think you mean
the .mmx file, but I cant find any .mmx file to put in an Oracle bin directory. Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:56:01 CEST

Original text of this message