REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 23:06:51 -0700

Dear DBA,

You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you to distribute free copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs.

Omlet can be downloaded from:

http://www.omlet.org/download.html

or any of many mirrors worldwide:

http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html

http://www.iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=omlet+oracle

Thank you for your time, positive feedback.

Cheers,

The OMLET Team
Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day. If you are an instructor or have been fired before: THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU! Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 08:06:51 CEST

Original text of this message