Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:30:11 -0700

> And you are another Indian fucking outfit taking money out of the
> pockets of American programmers... Eat shit and die, Asshole....
>

> T the C

[Quoted] Actually he is a citizen of Jordan so if you have some problem with Indians this is not an appropriate exercise of that angst.

And even though I would personally slap him with the soles of my dirtiest shoes, and share your sentiment, your language is most inappropriate.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 02:30:11 CEST

Original text of this message