Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Spammer

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 00:29:06 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1089639996.64153_at_yasure>...
> omlet v4 wrote:
> > Dear DBA,
> >
> > The OMLET Team
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
> >
> > PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we
> > apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.
>
> This is pure unadulterated spam.
>
> Omlet is a one person company and the appearance of being a legitimate

[Quoted] OMLET is a registered product as your university lawyers would tell you soon.

[Quoted] > company, Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc. a pure fraud.

[Quoted] Now I can sue you and your university for a large sum of money.

> Go to any domain registrar and you will find that Omlet is not a

[Quoted] Any info you get from domain registrars cannot be posted; it is simply addresses on a credit card. Do NOT break the law. If you choose to break the law; break it with your own account, not your university account. University of Washington is a great university and has a lot of BEEF too! Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 09:29:06 CEST

Original text of this message