Forms9i and referenced modules stored in the database

From: stephan <stephan0h_at_gmx.net>
Date: 13 Jul 2004 09:05:50 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] We want to upgrade some forms-modules to Froms9i. The problem is that they have references to other modules which are stored in our database which is, according to what I've heard so far, no longer supported with Forms9i. What's the easiest way to switch these references from going to the database to referencing the same modules in the file-system? What problems do we need to be prepared for? What about partially broken references?

Thanks for any input!

Stephan Received on Tue Jul 13 2004 - 18:05:50 CEST

Original text of this message