setPanelBinding()..??

From: d.morel <dmusicman666_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:47:15 -0400

Hello all... I am using JDeveloper going through the available tutorials. I am somewhat
  experienced with java UI development... including swing. However I am unable to
  find any reference to setPanelBinding() and its accociated PanelBinding class.
 I suspect its in an Oracle package.... could anyone explain further.    Also I suspect I am going to have to become more familiar with the Oracle java
packages.... could someone point me in the right direction to find info/docs on said
packages.

       thx in advance D.Morel Received on Thu Jul 08 2004 - 05:47:15 CEST

Original text of this message