Re: REP-736 message - where do I look next?

From: Sally Pearce <sally.pearce_at_ncr.com.banspam>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:25:56 +0100

"Anon-o-mouse" <Anonomouse_at_notmail.com> wrote in message news:asvce0pd3lrv2ehdj1gr2m0lt5ggbr6ebk_at_4ax.com...
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:12:49 +0100, "Sally Pearce"
> <sally.pearce_at_ncr.com.banspam> wrote:
>
> >our current set up is:
> >Oracle 7.3.4 :-(
> >Reports 2.5 :-(
> >Unix V rel 4.0

> >same message REP-0736: There exist uncompiled program unit(s)
> >Sally
> >

> Sally,
>
> Try compiling the rdf on the server. *Sometimes* even with the later
> versions this happens. By copying the rdf to the server & compiling it
> there *usually* fixes the problem.
>
> :)
I've (re)compiled the report in Reports designer, and ftp'd it to both development servers - it still runs on one but not on the other. I'd like to be able to compile on the server but don't know how to do that - we've never developed on the Unix server, we just use the runtime that's already there for a related database. If there's a command line option for compiling on the server I'd be delighted to learn of it.

Sally Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:25:56 CEST

Original text of this message