Re: native windows visual editors like DbVisualizer?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:25:07 -0700

[Quoted] Open Wound wrote:

> Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<h0rde0d7arhkq1novithpvof62q6f1ak1e_at_4ax.com>...
>

>>On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:21:32 +0200, "Bagieta"
>><bagieta21_at_poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>>

>>>There is a project in developement called dbDeveloper that includes
>>>functionality you need.
>>>A working stable version will be available to download in a month or two.
>>>The address is www.dbdeveloper.prominentus.com
>>>It is more simply than dbVisualizer but is more user friendly (and is still
>>>expanded)
>>>

>>Apparently your post must be labeled as spam.
>>Please spam a more appropiate group.
>

> Please refrain from posting these inane messages whenever someone mentions
[Quoted] > an Oracle tool that was not made by Oracle corporation. You are not contributing
[Quoted] > in any useful way.

Actually he is. He is contributing to keeping these groups free of trolls and spammers who never once contribute a single bit of useful information to an OP with a legitimate question.

Other than spam what have you contributed to these groups in the last three years?

Suffice it to say that we will continue to label every promotional post as what it is, spam, forever. So if you don't like it go somewhere else. I hear the nice people at c.d.ibm-db2 don't call people spammers. Maybe they would like you better than we do.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu