Print PDF directly to printer in 10gAS

From: Gaetan Poitras <poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2004 06:42:11 -0700

[Quoted] I have 10gAS on linux.

I run the program via my browser on a windows xp. Then I print in preview mode so a pdf is created and I can print it via the print button.

But what I need is to send directly to the printer without opening the PDF in preview. Then I will need to bring the pdf file on the windows station and send a print command. The station does not have a print command to print pdf file.

Anybody know a tools that will let me print a pdf file but not acrobat, I would like to have a freeware.

How you people do setup your application to let you print directly a pdf on your default printer when you run with 10gAS ? any documentation exist to do that kind of setup..?

thank you.
poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com Received on Mon Jul 05 2004 - 15:42:11 CEST

Original text of this message