Forms Upgrade to Oracle 9i using the FMA/WebUtil

From: ptreves <ptreves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 29 Jun 2004 21:19:44 -0700

Hello,

What do you mean by client side integration in a Web environment ?

I need to know when migrating from Client/Server to Web do I realy need to purchase the Forms Developer in the iDS or can WebUtil and/or FMA do the job for me ?

Keep in mind that I have a 44 forms project with 7 reports. I have forms calling forms, forms calling reports and forms calling stand alone forms applications.

I need to change RUN_PRODUCT built ins to RUN_REPORT_OBJECT and RUN_PRODUCT to OPEN_FORM. There might be other changes needed as well.

Can all this be done automatically with WebUtil and FMA without purchasing the iDS ?

The iDS is about 7000$, the FMA and WebUtil are Free. Keep in mind I am also migrating from Forms 6i to Forms 9i.

Regards,

PT Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 06:19:44 CEST

Original text of this message