Re: Use of 2 reportservers (6.0) and Cgicmd files.

From: Henrik <xs650_at_ofir.dk>
Date: 28 Jun 2004 23:36:01 -0700

> Set the REPORTS60_CGIMAP environment variable to the right location
> before invoking each instance of the report server. I'm not sure what
> you mean by the second part of your question "and do I call the
> server, including the cgicmd?".

This is not sufficient - we wan't the 2 servers and the 2 environments running at the same time. I found an eg. on Metalink - describing how to run "two versions of the same report". - this is not good either....

What I wan't is to call the KEY in cgicmd with at a SERVER parameter,

eg.: http://my_app_server/dev60cgi/rwcgi60.exe?MY_KEY&SERVER=MY_REP_SERVER

  • But the part &SERVER=MY_REP_SERVER - is not working - I got a "reportsserver not found" - error...

PS, Using reports 6.0

Regards, Henrik Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 08:36:01 CEST

Original text of this message