Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAMers needed

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2004 17:19:43 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1088211744.67446_at_yasure>...
> Alex Molochnikov wrote:
>
> > Bagieta,
> >
> > You _did_ make me laugh... although I was not the intended audience.
> > However, you are wasting you time trying to reason anything out with Sybrand
> > Barker, Daneil Moron and their likes. These are members of the Mutual
> > Admiration Club, and they seriously believe that:
> >
> > 1. the status of the "old timer" is equivalent to a Badge of Honor;
>
> No. That the status of someone that has never made a single contribution
> to the group is ZERO.

Alex, you seem to have confused me with Daniel. I'm the one who maintains the status of the "old timer" is equivalent to a Badge of Honor. I'm in the minority there, as the general feeling is that posts should be evaluated on their own (within the context of a thread).

This means even spammers can redeem themselves. And Daniel is correct about zero status.

> And that the status of a spammer is less than that.
>
> When it comes to being a contributor to these groups you are like a
> eunuch in a harem; you may know how it's done, you may have seen it
> done every day, but you are unable to do it yourself.

Hey, no insulting eunuchs now. We might get that eggy-weggy guy's panties in a bunch. :-)

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Keep 'em guessing, Larry: