Win XP + Oracle Forms/Reports 6i

From: ptreves <ptreves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 27 Jun 2004 16:27:33 -0700

Hello,

I am having issues with Oracle Forms/Reports 6i with Windows XP. I have session issues as well as printing reports problems.

I have heard that Windows XP is not a certificed operating system with Oracle Forms/Reports 6i. Can anyone confirm this to me ?

Regards,

PT

PS: I heard that there is a Patch issued by Oracle (Patch 11 ???) that might resolve these kind or problems (???) If it exists where can I get it ? do I need to buy it ? Received on Sun Jun 27 2004 - 18:27:33 CDT