Oracle Forms/Reports 6i Upgrade to the Web !!!

From: ptreves <ptreves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 26 Jun 2004 14:02:39 -0700

Hello,

[Quoted] I have an Oracle Forms application.
The total application is about 44 forms and 7 reports developed under Oracle Forms/Reports 6i.
This is running in a Client/Server 2-tier model.

I want to upgrade to the Web with Oracle 9i Database and Application Server.

My forms use the RUN_PRODUCT modem to call Reports.

  1. Do I need to rewrite my PL/SQL code to change the RUN_PRODUCT to RUN_REPORT_OBJECT ? [Quoted]
  2. Is there any difference in passing system_parameters or user_parameters to my reports ?

Regards,

PT Received on Sat Jun 26 2004 - 23:02:39 CEST

Original text of this message