creating a user with permit to create

From: Inki <inkimar_1968_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:54:26 +0200

Hello,

(1)

[Quoted] [Quoted] creating a new user so that I can import a .dmp file that creates tables. Did create a user from 'oracle enterprise manager' with admin privileges, but i am denied to import with C:> imp . how come ? So I did the import using user system, works fine.

(2)

Am I able to use toad to see how my tables are linked with relation to one and other ?
Possible to see the design of the db that I am importing ? I do lack the book 'programming oracle, triggers and stored procedures' by kevin owens
where the design is described.

regards, i Received on Sat Jun 26 2004 - 12:54:26 CEST

Original text of this message