Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAMers needed

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:57:28 -0700

Bagieta wrote:

> As I see you are jealous that some people are creative and can develope some
> product and you can't.

That's it. After 35 years in this industry starting with Fortran IV I can't develop anything. After running my own consulting company for more than 20 years I can't be develop anything. After teaching at the University of Washington and advising at UC Berkeley I am not creative.

I am so glad I have you have pointed all of this out to me. Now if only you could figure out how to make a contribution other than spamming, [Quoted] cross-posting, and being off-topic. Then I could come to know you as someone with more value than a bag of hammers.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu