Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAMers needed

From: Alex Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:22:44 GMT

[Quoted] Thank you for coming out in my defence, but this is not necessary. Daniel Moron already made a complete round asshole of himself by "combating" my posts, while conveniently ignoring the real spam of "My little sister..." type - because even an idiot like him is capable of realizing that real spammers will never honor him with any kind of response.

Also, I made a resolution to never respond to any of those imbecils that are not capable of doing creative work on their own, but cannot stand it in others. However, I will (and do) respond to any post that offers a feedback on the merits/failings of Scribe.

AM