Passing values from 1 form to another in Oracle

From: Mandeep <sekhon_mandy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2004 00:07:33 -0700

Hi ,

I'm new to Oracle forms.
My 1st form has 2 text fields for 'username' and 'password' I need to access the value that has been entered into the username and the password fields in the form and then pass these value on to the 2nd form that'll come up when the user presses Login button. How can I do that. Would I have to create triggers in PLSQL or is there another way?

Mandeep Received on Tue Jun 15 2004 - 02:07:33 CDT