Re: When disk backup using oracle rman~

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:10:18 -0700

박형석 wrote:

> When disk backup using oracle rman, oracle open many port to localhost.
> Which does file control that?
> And can i manage or change port?
> I want to make a program to get data from that port.
>
> please give me some information about management rman backup.
>
> Thank you~

Full documentation on RMAN is available at http://tahiti.oracle.com

To help you would require knowing your version and edition. Would require knowing your hardware and operating system. Would require knowing which ports you think are being opened by RMAN. And how you have come to this conclusion.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu