10g Enterprise Manager

From: Oliver Zeigermann <oliver_at_zeigermann.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:32:13 +0200

I have a problem that requires me to inspect all active sessions, transactions and locks. However, with the web bases 10g enterprise mananger I do not seem to get the right information together. The only thing I have found are information about most active statements.

What I would like to know is:
a) Is there a way to get what I want with the 10g EM? b) Is there another (free) tool that allows me to get the wanted information?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Oliver Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 04:32:13 CDT