When disk backup using oracle rman~

From: 박형석 <uxguru_at_becsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:16:26 +0900

When disk backup using oracle rman, oracle open many port to localhost. Which does file control that?
And can i manage or change port?
I want to make a program to get data from that port.

please give me some information about management rman backup.

Thank you~ Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 01:16:26 CDT