Problem to move user in LDAP with the function DBMS_LDAP.rename_s

From: matdec <matdecalf_at_free.fr>
Date: 28 May 2004 07:43:53 -0700

Hello,

I want to move a user in Active Directory, but this function i can only change his "cn". And when I use an invalid DN I have no error. My syntax is:
retval := DBMS_LDAP.rename_s ( emp_session, my_dn,'cn=nom prenom', 'OU=test,DC=XXX,DC=org', 1, NULL, NULL );

The value of my_dn is :'CN=nom prenom,OU=COMMUNICATIONS,OU=DIRECTION GENERALE,OU=test,DC=XXX,DC=org'
And 'OU=test,DC=XXX,DC=org' is the new DN, but the user don't move...

What is the problem????
How can I move a user in LDAP with DBMS_LDAP?????

Thanks you very much,
Matthieu. Received on Fri May 28 2004 - 16:43:53 CEST

Original text of this message