Please Please Help!!! Web Forms 6i Memory Leak

From: KHURRAM <mnkhurram75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 May 2004 02:27:00 -0700

Hello,

[Quoted] We are in serious trouble we are running Application deployed in Oracle 9iAS rel 1 with patch 13.
Application Design in Forms 6i and Deployed in 9iAS middle tier. If Some Forms Hangs(on Client site) to get bulk data from database the ifweb60.exe process on middle tier start grow and if client close its application abnormally, The process start memory leak and its size goes up to 1 GB some time(200 - 700 MB) but the process never kill we use all windows utility from its resource manager Kill.exe to some other third party tools. The kill utility shows the message that process killed but its still showing in Task Manager until we abnormally shutdown the machine and its already kill our OS twice.

We have Windows 2000 Advance Server with SP3.

Please help me on this issue why the process not kill and continuously grow its size.

We already apply FORMS60_TIMEOUT,FORMS60_CATCHERM,HEARTBEAT so please share your knowledge or experience on this issue.

Thanks And Regards
Khurram Naseem Received on Fri May 28 2004 - 11:27:00 CEST

Original text of this message