dynamic error value in sql loader

From: Munish Gupta <monu_m_at_spymac.com>
Date: 18 May 2004 00:27:18 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] My problem is something like this. I deal with uploading of lots of [Quoted] txt files into the database via sql loader. My requirement is that if the error rate reaches certain % of the total number of rows of a file, sql loader should stop processing the file. The error option can be specified at 2 places.
[Quoted] [Quoted] 1.) at the command where sql loader is run. But as i am running this command thru a batch file.. i am unable to pass it a dynamic value.. 2.) in the control file within the OPTIONS parameter

OPTIONS (ERRORS=80)
LOAD FILE

But its not allowing me to call a function in place of 80 and i can't declare a variable in the control file. ( if its possible to declare a variable in ctrl file place tell me )

Please help.
Thanks in advance Received on Tue May 18 2004 - 09:27:18 CEST

Original text of this message