Re: Oracle converters

From: Davis <davis_at_sqlmagic.com>
Date: 17 May 2004 16:19:48 -0700

[Quoted] "John" <planet121363_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<408bfab1$0$205$58c7af7e_at_news.kabelfoon.nl>...
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for Oracle to MySQL converters. Is there anyone familiar with
> that subject?
>
> John

[Quoted] Our new product, Super*SQL will create a delimited ASCII file from an Oracle table that can be immediately loaded into MySQL. Column types will be translated as well as date formats, etc. Does not handle blob data. If data transfer is what you need, Super*SQL might work for you. For more information visit www.sqlmagic.com. Received on Tue May 18 2004 - 01:19:48 CEST

Original text of this message